Thursday, March 31, 2011

I went to the beach today, oh boy.

Today was rather complicated. I spent the night at my friend Jenny's house, and in the morning I was presented with two options: go on a bike ride on a trail in Escondido with Jenny and her boyfriend Luis, or go to a bonfire at the beach with another group of friends. The minute I heard "bonfire" I knew that plan wouldn't work out. My group of friends aren't exactly experts at planning things, and bonfires require a level of preparedness. I mean, firewood doesn't just magically appear out of nowhere. Anyhow, I combined the two options by bike riding to the beach, which was very fun indeed.

And of course the only reason why I'm explaining this in the first place is to showcase the pictures I took:




We never really did stay long with the bonfire gang, but it was fun nevertheless. I wish I took more pictures, but my camera ran out of batteries (unsurprisingly). It's probably worth mentioning that we rode back in the dark through the scary streets of Oceanside, dodging rapists as we went. But despite the danger that lurked around every corner, I'm back safe to tell you all about it.

Okay, I really just wanted to display the pictures. For some reason I can't resist adding brief anecdotes here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment