Monday, March 28, 2011

Art, as I promised

By now, I might as well post some art. I only started doing art this year as part of my IB art course at school, so my collection is limited. Also, the teacher doesn't even give me back any of my art because it's always in some local art show, along with my classmate's art. So basically, I can only see my own art whenever I go to said shows. Ah, I digress.

Anyway, I managed to take a picture of the first piece of art I've ever done before it was taken away forever. The first project we did is called a synectic, where we had to combine two very unlikely things in one piece. When I scanned the list of ideas, I came across "anti-gravity" and "imprisonment." These seemed very similar to little doodles I was known for doing, such as these:


(If you couldn't tell, it was a birthday card)

Anyway, this basic concept lead me to create this:

                                                                                                                                                                       
 And that is how my first art piece was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment